Formerly the Stone Middle School/Butler High School property in West Huntsville, this complex has been renovated into a mix of restaurants, brew pubs, retail, office and entertainment. Located less than one mile from downtown, Campus No. 805 has become a hub of activity and a top destination for locals and visitors.
- 2,500 SF Restaurant/Retail opportunity in the Stone Event Center. Outdoor 1,000 SF Patio Available. Private entrance to establishment from Campus No. 805 West on Triana Boulevard
- 3,019 SF Retail/Restaurant opportunity in the Student Union. Includes patio space.
- 750 SF up to 1,463 SF Office/Retail/Entertainment space available on the 2nd floor of the Stone Event Center.
One space remains on the first floor of the Stone Center’s west end that is ideal for a restaurant or bar. It has both interior and exterior entrances and comes with a private outdoor terrace. The space is across the hall from the Lone Goose Saloon and adjacent to the Stone Event Center venues and Straight to Ale brewery.
- 2,500 SF
- Will retrofit to tenant specifications
- Includes private terrace, interior and exterior entrances, adjacent parking
Former classrooms on the second floor of the Stone Center are available for lease. Large windows and bright light on the south side make these rooms highly desirable for a wide variety of possibilities. From 700 to 10,000 SF of available space.